Thursday, July 8, 2010

Boston Handmade Marketplace - Dry Run

... but sadly not a dry day ... so rain date plans are in effect!
(updated Friday night)


dry run

by Sharon of Stray Notions

Saturday July 10 (or Sunday the 11th if it rains which seems likely at this point) ... will be the third annual Boston Handmade Marketplace in Union Square Somerville. As a new member it will be my first show with the group and my first outdoor show in ... well ... ever. I'm totally psyched and a little nervous ... thus the compulsion to create a mock up of my set up in the living room complete with a recently thrifted "plus size" and headless model sporting my newly crafted show apron. Here's a peek at at what I've been working on.


new work mosaic



I'll be sharing a tent with Crystal "sharing the Square" with more than 20 other indie artisans. Complete details on the events and participating vendors are here. Here's a peak at some of my newest work. Come on down!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope that it was a good show...your creations are wonderful!