Saturday, April 16, 2011

Name that artist - a little contest


I announced a little contest over on Boston Handmade. If you didn't see that post the deal is that I thought I'd have a little fun and post a picture of some very early work by a now very established ceramic artist who I had the pleasure of working a "day job" with many years ago. I loved his/her work then and now and through all of the intervening developments and changes in the ... wait for it ... 20 plus years since then (gosh I feel old). The first to guess whose work this is will receive $5 toward a purchase from Boston Handmade member and ceramic artist Karen Mahoney's shop. I will be posting a hint a day for at least 3 days, possibly more if no one gets it by then. I'm also running a little experiment, as I wonder if this artist would recognize his/her work from so long ago so ... if you know people working in ceramics who this might be ... point them to this post I'd love to hear from them.
Enter by commenting here - on this post

No comments: